*****DUE IN 10-12 HOURS!!
I need the following assignment to be done
*****DUE IN 10-12 HOURS!!
I need the following assignment to be done. Everything must be done 100% plagiarism free and strictly as per as the provided instructions below. No half pages and previously used work is accepted. It must be complete 2-3 pages paper with 3 credible references cited in APA.
You work in hospital administration and have been assigned to update the hospital's emergency preparedness plan. You will be presenting your work to the hospital board. After reading the required background materials for this module, including but not limited to the American College of Healthcare Executive's Policy Statement on the Role of the Healthcare Executive in Emergency Preparedness, write a complete 2-3 pages paper address the following questions:
1. What is the role of the health care executive/administrator in developing and implementing a comprehensive emergency operations plan?
2. What are the components of this type of plan?
Must provide 3 credible references cited in APA.
Required Background Materials
· Bhattacharya, D. (2013). Chapter 18: Emergency preparedness and infectious diseases. In Public health policy: Issues, theories, and advocacy. (pp. 403“425). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
· American College of Healthcare Executives. (2013). Healthcare executives' role in emergency preparedness. Retrieved from https://www.ache.org/policy/emergency_preparedness.cfm
· Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. (2016). CMS finalizes rule to bolster emergency preparedness of certain facilities participating in Medicare and Medicaid. Retrieved from https://www.cms.gov/Newsroom/MediaReleaseDatabase/Press-releases/2016-Press-releases-items/2016-09-08.html
· DeLuca, L., Pickering, A., Roward, Z., Durns, T., Miller, R., Sabb, D., & Cienki, J. (2015). Survey of Arizona emergency department infectious disease preparedness for possible Ebola patients. Intensive Care Medical Experimental, 3(Suppl 1), A349.
· Xavier University Library. (2014). How to write a position paper. Retrieved from http://www.xavier.edu/library/students/documents/position_paper.pdf
· Bhattacharya, D. (2013). Chapter 1: The role of law: Agencies, legislatures, courts, and the Constitution. In Public health policy: Issues, theories, and advocacy. (pp. 3“43). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
· Bhattacharya, D. (2013). Chapter 4: The role of politics: Players, processes, and power. In Public health policy: Issues, theories, and advocacy. (pp. 99“139). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
This answer was provided by one of our premium writers
Rated: 3 times